Wednesday 6 August 2008

Sorry Barack, this pains me to say it, but I have to vote for Paris Hilton instead! :o)

I hate to do this to my presidential intended, especially one so deserving of the office and all that, and after all that campaigning too, but I have to switch my allegiance to Paris Hilton for president, and with her having chosen sweet little Rihanna for Vice President too. What a team they will be, particularly for galvanising the men to join them in governing effectively in the White House. The men would be so busy being goggle eyed at the ladies, they could both get some very tricky policies through without a murmur!

Paris is eminently qualified, according to her latest advertisement. Her brief but dramatic advert shows that:

a. She has an energy plan, which is more than John McCain has.
b. She is pretty articulate and sweet with it too.
c. She tells it like it is and does not mince her words with niceties (calling her rivals "bi*ches").
d. She can look beautiful (which is more than McCain ever can!)
e. She is quite ready to lead (Boy, I can see LOTS of men itching to follow her in her swimsuit all the way to Capitol Hill!)


In fact, I think Paris and Barack would make a wonderful pair in the White House as they are both supposed to be 'celebrities', they both have that and elusive X factor and we are obviously in the celebrity age. i could also campaign for them both at the same time. Saves lots of angst on my part having to choose! (This is getting more exciting by the minute!)

And why did I switch my strong allegiance so quickly, despite the hand wringing?

Because Paris is indeed very hot, as she says, and us hot ladies have to stick together when the chips are down!

Kudos to President Paris, I say!

(PS..Her advert has been seen over 2 million times in a few hours already!)

No comments:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket