Sunday 11 February 2007

Yippeee...I'm in love!!

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics


I think I'm in love...I, who have never had any time for adverts of any kind, who believe they are pesky, interfering things I can easily do without, am in love with the latest adverts by Apple Mac. They are just brilliant. They are saturated everywhere, especially on MySpace. If nothing else, they are guaranteed to draw attention.

Apple Mac has hit upon the idea of using humans to represent PCs and Macs with awesome appeal! The latest adverts come in three different types depicting various problems with the PCs while the very 'cool' Mac maintains its lofty distance above it all. This is against a backdrop of very pleasing music. I find myself just repeatedly clicking on them, watching and smiling with smug pride. Perhaps it is because I have been a Mac user for over 15 years, never used a PC, so I know that Apple Mac is not just talking hot air. Its reliability and professionalism, not to mention support, is legend. The current G5 I am using is out of this world with efficiency, security and simplicity. It does NOT crash, there are NO viruses and the smooth integration with other stuff means that one does not have to be a nerdy geek or a technology boffin to understand or appreciate it fully!

I never thought I would LOVE to see an advert and would want to play it over and over again, but at this rate of watching them, I haven't had the time to write about them!! I have even compared the American versions with the British ones, which use Mitchell and Webb from Channel 4 TV's Peep Show, and we win hands down. Our adverts are so cooool and funny. The American ones try to be too clever, and are not half as entertaining. Their Mac guy might appeal to men but he does nothing for me. :o( I love the way the British Mac guy (Webb) is sooooo handsome too with the high drool factor!! Gosh, what smile and dimples! Yummmeeeee! I am sure their show on Channel 4 has had a record number of new watchers. I for one will certainly be watching them from now on, when I wasn't even aware of who they were before.

As I said, I am soooo in love in with those new ads! If Mac had paid for per click advertising with Google, I alone would have clicked out all their money just to keep seeing the adverts!! They make my mornings, big time. Now, who would have thought some simple adverts could do that? Must be because Valentine's day is almost here, there is no man in sight and love is in the air!

What did they say about simplicity? Keep it going Mac. Your computers are ace and you're definitely on to a winner! :o)

BlogAdorn.com

No comments:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket